You're so Sweet!


February is National Cherry Month!! Who knew? This is the perfect reason to acquire a cherry stamp. PTI's Everyday Button Bits has the perfect stamp for this project.



Lori issued the 1st challenge of the Papertrey Peep's - use BUTTONS! That is a welcome request when you have Papertrey stamp sets. Mojo Monday #124 provided the perfect layout and The Pile It On Challenge - No More Winter Colors helped with color. I started with the colors in the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Cherry Pie/Over Easy designer paper. Add some PTI Ocean Tides, Lemon Tart, and Pure Poppy for a very cheery cherry card.


Spellbinder Nestabilities are such hard working tools in my card making arsenal. I used the long rectangles, classic circles, and scallop circles.


I finished the inside by stamping the cherry stems once more and then punching 1/2 circles to complete the sweet treat.

All this cherry talk makes my long for my Mom's fabulous Cherry Pie! Doesn't that sound wonderful?

~Rhonda

16 comments:

  1. OMgosh...I love this card! The sketch is perfect for the image and who doesn't love a cherry anything??! It's so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I LOOOOOVE the button cherries....so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastique, ces couleurs chaudes j'adooore

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card just makes me SMILE! Sooooo sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love everything about this card! Those cherries are super cute! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect!! This really is a sweet card! Great patterned paper and that wonderful cherry image both inside & out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card!! I don't use the cherry image very much but with these papers it is just "sweet"!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job! Your right this is a perfect set for this challenge. Love the DP you used and how you finished it on the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love these colors together too. Very cheery, kinda makes me think of summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rhonda - your cards make me smile!! How happy, clean, fresh and lovely this is! It's all over wonderful - right down to the love on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, sweet sweet sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one happy card!!! It's got that 50's look with the colors. I love my Spellbinders too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Love, love, love that paper and you have given me inspiration to ink up the cherries. It is one element of the set I have not used yet. And yes, bring on the cherry pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a totally sweet creation! I just ♥ cherries so this lil' creation really hits the spot with me ;D A really fab, fun and fresh card!
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie