Valentine Trio


Happy February Everyone! Check out the new Fun Feb. dates in the sidebar. I'm personally looking forward to Read in the Bathtub Day!

Today I have a Valentine Trio. I used a retired SU set called A Little Love. PTI cardstock, patterned paper from my stash, and some ribbon made these quick and easy.


Terra Cotta Tile cardstock paired with a plaid set the tone on Showers of Love. 


I used Enchanted Evening cardstock on Ruff Day.


Pure Poppy cardstock and a bright stripe on Happy Together makes me smile.


What good are all the cards we make if we aren't sending them??? Send some this week and make someone's day!

~Rhonda


7 comments:

  1. Very SWEET cards! Hey, does buying lots of PTI sets count for supporting Stamp Collector's Day??

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very cute! I love your Feb fun dates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great Rhonda!!!
    Love the fun dates on the side!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all adorable - but I especially like "happy together"! The folded ribbon and that heart centred flower just look so eclectically happy :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie