Feel Better Soon!


Do you ever make a card or two or three that you just don't like? That's seems to be the way my weekend creations happened! I was so excited to play with new goodies that arrived Saturday afternoon, but nothing came together!

So . . . I started off tentatively today. Thanks to a couple of challenges and some new paper that I had been waiting patiently to go on sale (I'll show you tomorrow) my mojo just might have returned.

The Pile it On Challenge was my jumping off point. The sponsor this week is Magnolia-lious so a Tilda image seemed the perfect match. I also used the Play Date Cafe colors of red, brown, and linen.

The red DP is Anna Griffin. I used a SU impressions plate with PTI's dark chocolate CS for texture and vintage cream for the Tilda image.



I'm still practicing with Copic Markers. Red is a little hard to blend. The feel better soon sentiment is from PTI's On my couch stamp set. The chipboard flower was colored with Copic marker E55. The ribbons are from Hobby Lobby.


I used Khaki Tilda #238. If you are familiar with the Tilda's you might be thinking that image doesn't have flowers. I cut out the flowers from Tilda with Bike #368.


Challenges:
Pile it On Challenge #7- Get Well Soon
Creative Card Crew - Get Well Soon
Stampavie and More - Get Well Soon
CPS 155 card sketch
The Play Date Cafe colors of red, brown, and linen


Hope everyone's week is starting out well! They are saying we might get snow again tomorrow. We only need 2" for this winter to become a record breaker snow year.


Take care! ~Rhonda

9 comments:

  1. Very cute Rhonda :) Great job and thanks for piling it on with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that happened to you but if it makes you feel any better it has happened to me too. Glad to see you got your mojo back. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Your coloring is wonderful! I love this Tilda :) Thanks for playing at Creative Card Crew!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so charming! Tilda looks so sweet with her bouquet of flowers and your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute card rhonda
    thanks for joining us at stamavpie & more
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, so it's nice to know I wasn't the only one with no mojo last week. I was definitely in a creative funk. You definitely have made a comeback. This card is wonderful and your coloring with copics is great! For me red the most difficult color to correct is always the color that bleeds over the line. Hope you're hopping tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Rhonda - Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew Challenge this time
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Love the image!

    Thanks for joining us at Pile it on!

    Have a great weekend, Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is lovely, gorgeous image and fabulous colours

    Thanks so much for playing along at Creative Card Crew this week
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie