Little Expressions of Post-It Love


I found the best project for Valentine's Day. Little Expressions of Post-It Love!! Becky Higgens shared this on her blog here and here. You can print out the pdf files and call it good or you can take your stamping supplies and add a little something extra.



I found the index card boxes at Wal Mart for a $1.44 each! This is an inexpensive project that will reap huge benefits for the family you share it with. Everyone can use some words of encouragement and love.


I used PTI's Polka Dot Basics 2 inked in Aqua Mist to create a little extra fun on the label and inside cards. I made a mask so that my dots stayed inside the border lines.


A Scarlet Jewel button tied to a punched heart was fun to make. This was an easy project to mass produce.



I made one for my family and several more to give to friends. Love this project!


Just had to share this picture of Roxy dog. This is my picture of the day for Super Bowl Sunday. Roxy brought the football out for some playtime at half time.

Have a great day! ~Rhonda

7 comments:

  1. Rhonda this is so CUTE! What a GREAT gift idea.. I need to remember it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda, What an adorable project! Thanks for sharing the site for more info. Cute picture of your dog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, thanks for sharing this sweet gift idea! And for also sharing the adorable photo of your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that photo of Roxy is just PRECIOUS! Love it!! :)

    Beautiful love note boxes, too... Love how you customized them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet project. Your Roxy dog is a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonda, what a great project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job masking, what a cute project and great use of the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie