Papertrey Ink Birthday!


Each member of the 2010 Papertrey Stamp Designer Team created a birthday image to download, print and utilize as an embellishment for a handmade birthday card, wishing PTI a happy birthday!


I uploaded the cards on my Splitcoast Stamper's gallery as well so I didn't have to do so many individual blog posts for the contest.

Card #1 has two of the images.

Card #2 was fun! Very Dr. Seuss like.


Card #3 is quick and simple. Note the birthday candles in the background.


Card #4 is a favorite of the bunch. I am loving black and white right now. A little bling and it is ready to send.


Card #5 is great! This text box is very versatile. I can see me using this one again and again. Love the stripe with the border.
The inside of card #5


#6 isn't a card!! I thought a birthday tag would be fun. Self-sealing laminating pouches are the perfect way to pull this off.


This was a lot of fun! Now I have a nice selection of birthday cards to choose from when the occasion arises. Thanks for stopping by! ~Rhonda

11 comments:

  1. Wow Rhonda, these are FABULOUS!!! Absolutely, positively love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda you were so busy! These look great! Good luck to you. And yes, some do look very Dr. Suess like. :) But so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely fabulous! What great designs. Love how you used Make a Wish with the cupcake--perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You were crazy busy today. But F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. - Thanks for sharing. also love the Dr. Suess reference - you are so right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! They're all terrific. I especially love the black and white one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonda you did a great job with all the images but my favorite is the black and white one. So elegant! I also like you added the "birthday wishes" to the clouds. Clever! Good luck on the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on all of them! I agree the one by Becky reminded me of something out of a Dr. Suess book too! I also love how you made one into a tag. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were one busy girl! All are great cards! Love that green and purple on the Seuss card and the black and white is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow Rhonda!! Love, love, love ALL of these! You did the most awesome job! Each one has it's own very distinct personality - they are so different from one another! I couldn't choose a favourite - they're all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great. The Make a Wish tag and the Suess-ish cards are my favorites. Love the colors on the Suess-ish card.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie