let's chat! On my Couch


It's time for Becky's Compose a Card Challenge. I'm so happy with the color choices this week. Thank you Becky!!





I love black and white together but then when you add a pop of color with the required Ripe Avocado you get a classy combo. For my negative stamp side, I used PTI's true black with SU's retired stipple plaid background stamp in fresh snow. I also embossed this side for a little shine.


For the positive stamp, I used PTI's On my couch stamped in Memento tuxedo black.  Ripe Avocado saddle stitch ribbon and buttons from my Grandmother's button box finish this card.


I hope you can play along this week too! Have a great day. ~ Rhonda

PS Don't you just hate it when you mis-spell a word on a comment and can't fix it???? AWWWWW

15 comments:

  1. Super sweet card, Rhonda! I love that couch set soooooooo much! Your stamped background looks fabulous - a really nice DP!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, this is adorable! I love how you randomly stamped the chairs. What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That plaid is so much fun! Great touch to have that as a complement to the chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooo totally cute! Love the fun placement of all the couches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a clever card, the negative stampin looks nice, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Rhonda! I like how the chairs are just bouncing around. :) Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job! Love the plaid and the couches together!
    Yes I hate it when I spell something wrong and blogger won't let me fix it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya know, I don't have that set, and your card may have put me over the edge :) Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rhonda this is FABULOUS!! Nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fabulous challenge card! Don't you just love Grandma's button box? It's like a trip down memory lane and they're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rhonda,great take on this challenge. I love the glimmery plaid with the randomly stamped chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Géniale, elle est très originale de par la mise en page, bravo

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a FUN and CUTE card!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! Love the chairs!! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie