Through the Trees in Real Life


We awoke to snow in Texas today! I took this shot of Sally, Diana, and Roy queing up for the feeders. Names courtesy of all the teenagers that are at my home warming up before the next round of snow fun! If you have PTI's Through the Trees stamp set this scene will look familiar.


Kids headed out at 8 am to start building a fort. Only on a snow day do we rise so early. They have since been fed chicken noodle soup and changed into dry clothes.





The red heart from IKEA graces my front door.



The snow is still falling which is absolutely unheard of in our neck of the woods.

Stay Warm!! ~Rhonda

7 comments:

  1. Wow, look at that snow! Bet the kids are having a blast. Really cool heart there on the front door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo of the cardinals in the trees... So pretty!

    6 boys hanging out today? You're a brave woman! LOL :) Looks like they're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the peaceful and not so peaceful photos. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun for the teens! Love the bird photo and that beautiful heart on your front door. This is such a crazy winter! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have fun playing in the snow! That's what our house looks like from November through April usually, except in April more muddy. :) Sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what gorgeous pictures!! The first is my fav, I so love birds!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie