Hello - Inspired by Packaging




Papertrey Peeps - Challenge #2

Aimes challenged the Papertrey Peeps to create a card based on the packaging of Dorset Cereals! They look yummy. I picked the box that featured brown, cream, and I think ocean tides!!! The colors look a little different on my computer monitor but I'm going forward.

I am loving PTI's new fillable frames stamp set. I will be using this set a lot. The matching die arrived after I completed the cards but I am so glad to have it in my stamping supplies.


I made several of these cards. Some with hello and some with Happy Happy Birthday.



Epoxy circles with pattern paper circles beneath them instead of buttons will make these cards easier to mail.


The pattern papers are from K & Company. Lots of happy designs.


Hope you are having a great weekend. ~ Rhonda

Supplies used:
Stamps: PTI Fillable Frames
Paper: K&Company - Wild Saffron, PTI - Ocean Tides
Inks: PTI vintage cream
Flowers: Prima
Ribbons: Hobby Lobby
Accessories: epoxy circles

11 comments:

  1. So pretty--great patterned paper! Your flowers with the 'designer' centers and your fun bows are the perfect touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job with the inspiration, Rhonda! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! tout simplement fabuleuse, bravo j'adoooore ta carte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, as you may already noticed I am new here.
    I will be happy to get some help at the beginning.
    Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda, these are fabulous! I love that layout and I can see that frame being super useful for future cards too (what a great purchase!) You picked a scrummy box to get your colour combo from ;D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout and color combination or selection rather, to coordinate with the box. Good for you for making more than one too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Those colors are perfect for this color combo. I am loving that frame stamp too. I also like the epoxy stickers and PP you used for the middles of the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful cards! Love how you interpreted the challenge. I have yet to do it as I have just returned from Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rhonda, I love your take on the challenge. The layout, patterns, the custom flower centers, the ribbon--all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Cammie, perfect take on this challenge. All the elements you selected just work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Rhonda! I love the soft neutral color combo you selected! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie