Zooming by



I'm on a birthday card run! Our family has lots of spring and summer birthdays so I'm getting ahead. 


I have been trying to use the "really busy" papers in  my paper pads. They can be a bit challenging for me to use. I think I may have hit on the formula that works for me. A sentiment on a tag or banner and a layered embellishment to give my eye a place to focus on. What's your secret?


Have a wonderful weekend! Rhonda


Zooming By card
sketch: Viva la Verve March Wk#3
stamps: PTI - Lil Hot Rod
paper: Basic Grey - Wander paper pad; PTI Stampers Select White
dies: MFT - Blueprint #1; PTI - Lil Hot Rod, Limitless Layers 1 3/4" circles, By the Numbers

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I have this paper too...your image and sentiment are perfect with it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LeAnne! Don't you love this paper pad?? Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Super cute card. I love that pattern paper with the die cut and sentiment. They compliment each other perfectly. I don't have any secrets to using pattern paper. That is why i don't use it much. I need to take the class that was offered recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, I think that's a class I would have enjoyed as well. I'm currently taking some other lightroom classes. My brain is exploding.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie