Yay! It's your Birthday



Are you playing along with the Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge? Laurie Beth has a fun sketch. I needed a birthday card this week so I decided to pull lots of birthday sentiments to create a subway art panel.


I was pleasantly surprised by how well the thin sentiments embossed. The die cut "2" and "U" provided some needed balance.

Are you getting lots of mileage out of your impression plates? Worth every penny! ~Rhonda


Yay! It's your Birthday card
sketch: Viva la Verve April Week 2
stamps: Precious Remembrance - Mom & Dad; Verve - Making a Statement; PTI - Stylish Sentiments: Birthday, Half & Half, Framed Out #1, Just the Ticket, Birthday Bash Sentiments, Tiny Tags II
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Limeade Ice pattern paper
ink: Versamark
other: PTI - Block Alphabet & Number dies, Simple Stripes impression plate; White embossing powder

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie