happy Birthday



A quick and easy Birthday card today. The little flag dies are from MFT. It seemed like the perfect thing to pair with the fun happy font stamp. The 3rd flag is actually a hybrid of PTI's double ended banner die and MFT flag so it would have the hole at the top for the brad and be long enough for the sentiment. I can see using this layout again with more masculine colors. 


We planted tomatoes this weekend and now we are worried about a light freeze.  Come on spring!! Anyone else ready for warmer temps? Have a great week!


happy card
stamps: MFT - Birthday sentiments; PTI - Tweet Talk, Birthday Bash Sentiments
paper: Crate Paper - Story Teller; PTI - Kraft
ink: PTI - Enchanted Evening
other: My Mind's Eye - Lil Robots brads; MFT - Blueprints 1 dies; PTI - double ended banner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie