Epic Year



I'm playing along with Papertrey Ink's MIM #110 - Collage Elements. My process started out quite accidentally. I left my Enchanted Evening ink open all night so I stamped the pad on a piece of scrap paper to see if it still was good (it was) and thought the paisley shape was fun and could be perfect for the base of a collage. You can see it on the "Thanks" card further down in this post.



I pulled out Grunge Me and went crazy with the geometric shape. I added dots, circles, and splats to build my collage base. I think these are especially great cards for guys. I love the Ad Sense die for the sentiment on this card.



The red dots and the big splat are from Grunge Me. The paisley shape is courtesy of my ink pad.


These great circles and the splat are from a new stamp set I purchased from Precious Remembrance - Positive Thoughts.


I had a blast creating these. Makes me want to throw paint around. ~Rhonda

Epic Year card
stamps: PTI - Ad Sense, Grunge Me, Boy Basics: Game On; Precious Remembrance - Positive Thoughts
paper: PTI Spring Rain; lined paper - stash
ink: PTI - Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain
other: PTI - Ad Sense die

Thanks card
stamps: PTI - Grunge Me, Boy Basics: Game On, Birthday Bash Sentiments; Precious Remembrance - Positive Thoughts
paper: PTI Spring Rain; lined paper - stash
other: Enchanted Evening ink pad as stamp

HB 2 U card
stamps: PTI - Grunge Me, Boy Basics: Game On, Birthday Bash Sentiments; Precious Remembrance - Positive Thoughts
paper: PTI Spring Rain; lined paper - stash
ink: PTI - Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain

8 comments:

  1. What fun and masculine cards! Great colors and great design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by! Guy cards are hard, don't you think?

      Delete
  2. Very cool! Strong cards! How did you get your inkpad to just create the outline instead of a filled in paisley?!?! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was a light touch and good luck! Thanks for stopping by Jann.

      Delete
  3. Rhonda, these cards are amazing! I have always loved that stamp from Grunge Me! You have inspired me to break it out again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, This is the 1st time for me to use this one and certainly not the last. It is fun. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie