Round and round


A text path! That is the goal. I had taken this photo of a wagon in my backyard. I was focusing on the wheel so that I could get the foreground fuzzy. As I was looking for a picture to play with I thought the wheel would be great practice and the first thought that popped into my head was "the Wheels on the Bus go round and round." You can thank me now that the tune is stuck in your head as well. Since this isn't a bus I decided to think of something else. I am pretty happy with the results.

Photo One - No edits


Photo Two - Added Text Path and a texture. The concrete is a little softer and lighter.

Photo Three - Added another texture with a yellow grungy look. I think #3 is my favorite. 


Which one do you like? It could even be #1. You wouldn't hurt my feelings. ~Rhonda

textures used:
Kim Klassen - PaperandPaste, Sybil




1 comment:

  1. I love how you did step by step pictures and think the last picture is really good. If I knew what a text path is, I'd try it myself!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie