Project Life - Week Seven



Week Seven finds us in the week of LOVE. Valentine's Day. I was able to get my packages mailed. Can you believe how much it costs to mail a small box?


Do you visit bookstores and take pictures of the books you want to read? I found 3 that I would like. Do you have a book recommendation for me?
 

As an empty nester, cooking has fallen from the priority list (my poor hubby) so he was pleasantly surprised when I cooked this weekend. As you can see from the grocery store receipt the cost to feed 2 isn't much. Just don't figure in the cost of eating out a little more.


Have a great week! ~Rhonda

 
supplies used:
Becky Higgins Digital Project Life Template A, Clementine Core Kit
Jessica Sprague journal cards
Cathy Zieklse week in review
September Blue -  Word Art Titles
Persnickety Prints - Black and White paper
Elise Blaha - quotes with handwriting
Nancy Jantz - Charcoal circle
Carina Gardner - arrow
Splendid Fiins - journal cards

2 comments:

  1. Rhonda, I am so impressed with your project life pages. I have been working on some digital layouts and am really enjoying the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do your digital layouts take forever? I'm getting a little faster.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie