Think of You



Think of You is based on the first of 5 April sketches for Verve's Viva la Verve challenge. I actually completed all the March sketches and I am planning to do the same for April. Though I hope a little more timely.  I took a few liberties with Amber's sketch but am pleased with the result.


I loved being able to repeat the diagonal of the yellow stripe with the impression plate on my flag.  Blue and yellow just sing spring, don't ya think? ~Rhonda



Think of You card
sketch - Verve
stamps: PTI - Half & Half
paper: My Mind's Eye - Tangerine; PTI - Vintage Cream; various scraps from paper pads
ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow
other: Spellbinders - Classic Circles; PTI - Limitless layers ovals, Herringbone Impression Plate; MFT - Fishtail Flag Stax,  Leaf Filled Flourish



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. I love the different pattern papers you used. the blue & yellow completement each other nicely. Love the texture too!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie