Jeremiah 29:11


  

It must be getting close to the end of the month since I am posting so many Viva la Verve cards!! Christyne created the sketch for week 3. I stuck pretty close to the original sketch.

I love the fonts used for this Bible verse. So pretty.


I thought the bottom right corner needed some weight to give balance and I needed this to be mailable. I finally decided to use an artistic splat from Watercolor Wonder. I think this set will be very handy for such moments.

I used the heart border die from PTI to create the small scallops.  


I couldn't resist taking a photo of my "worksheet." It saves so much time when I write down everything I used for a later blog post. Do you have a routine/checklist for this purpose? Thanks for stopping by! ~ Rhonda 

Jeremiah 29:11 card
sketch: Viva la Verve April Week 3
stamps: Verve Plain Jane Jeremiah 29:11; PTI - Watercolor Wonder
paper: Echo Park - For the Record; PTI - Stamper's Select White; MFT - Lemon Drop
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; MFT - Lemon Drop
other: Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles, Classic Rectangles Small; MFT - Fishtail Flag Stax, Blueprint 1; PTI - Heart Border die, Sunshine Impression plate; corner rounder

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie