Beautiful . . .


 
I had no idea this card would take me soooo long to create. I started with one color direction and totally ended up in another way. My starting point was the Viva la Verve sketch. I truly planned to follow it but I absolutely couldn't get it to work. I think my finished card is a little more CAS.


I always have problems with the 3 little dots that are often on sketches. I'm not much of a button girl though I own plenty that I like to look at! . . . but I knew I needed something for balance. I decided to use a small sentiment. 


Can you see the many different ways my brain was going? I wasn't happy with my sentiment choices as the scale was all wrong. The Beautiful Plain Jane was a perfect fit. I recently used this sentiment here for a different look. I originally thought I was going to use Berry Sorbet as the color base and Aqua Mist ink but that morphed!


I'm glad I kept working because I think the finished card works! Have a great day. ~Rhonda


Beautiful card
sketch: Viva La Verve April Week 4
stamps: Verve - Beautiful plain Jane, Thoughtful Florals; PTI - Fillable Frames #4
paper: Basic Grey - pb & j; PTI - Aqua Mist stripe pattern paper, Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening
ink: PTI - Enchanted Evening
other: PTI - Fillable Frames #4 die, Aida Impression plate; MFT - Fishtail Flag Stax, Blueprints One

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie