Project Life - Week Nine



Week Nine!!It's all about orange this week. The OSU Cowboys were in town for some basketball. Bob and I had a great time at the game. It has been awhile since I attended some college sporting events.


The freezer is fixed. There wasn't a big problem except me not calling to schedule a repairman. I don't like to make those calls. I'm weird I know. We also picked up our family pictures that we took in January. Nice to have that complete.


Staying busy here. Hope you are enjoying life. ~Rhonda



1 comment:

  1. Great Project life layout. haven't jumped on this bandwagon yet. I'm afraid I would never get back to card making.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie