More than Ice Cream


I had so much fun creating this card. The Popsicle made a wonderful background for the shaker card. I used the Make It Market: Shakers & Sprinkles dies to help speed up the process. 


This card brought a smile to my face and a hankering for some ice cream! I am linking this card to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Summer. ~Rhonda

More than Ice Cream card
stamps: SSS Ice Cream Dream
ink: Versamark
paper: Bo Bunny (SSS August Card Kit)
other: PTI - Make It Mkt: Shakers & Sprinkles die and sequins; Ranger - black embossing powder
Copic Markers - various

7 comments:

  1. This card is super cute! I especially love the sentiment...it made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenelle! Working with this set just made me want ice cream!!

      Delete
  2. Super fun design, Rhonda! The ice cream set really works great for a shaker card. Love all the bright, party colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The big Popsicle made a fun background. Have a nice weekend Sharron. Hope you have time to get inky.

      Delete
  3. This is fantastic, Rhonda! Love the colors and the cool refreshing popsicles inside! Great shaker design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Betty! I loved all the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shaker card Rhonda, just perfect :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie