Back to School: Day Five



I pulled a bunch of stamp sets out at the beginning of the week thinking they could be possibilities for teacher cards. I thought the Circle Scribbles would be a background element instead I watched this video from Jennifer McGuire and decided to Stretchhhhhh my stamps! I used the backside of the circle scribble to create my large apple. I then used the right side in a darker color to add the texture. I was pretty proud of myself for thinking outside the box.



Following my theme of creating a gift package, I decided to use a cover plate on a lunch sack. I'm so pleased with how it turned out. I also added the "you're so cool" sentiment.


I see more of these in my future. I think it would even be a great craft to do with the little girl I mentor. ~Rhonda 
 
Apple card
stamps:PTI - Circle Scribbles, Apple Prints; SSS - Ice Cream Dream
ink: PTI - Pure Poppy, Terracotta Tile, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White

Teacher bags
stamps: SSS - Ice Cream Dream; MFT - Gift Card Greetings
ink: Tim Holtz mini distress ink Mustard Seed, Barn Door, Vintage Photo, Crushed Olive
other; brown lunch sacks

3 comments:

  1. I love the way your apple turned out with the Circle Scribbles stamp set. I really like your gift bags too. The colour variation on the leaves is super!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, I love the modern abstract apple--very cool! And the shading on the gift bags is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie