Back to School: Day Three



I love the pencil stamp in Teach & Inspire. I looped some twine around the pencils several times just for fun. Nothing screams school more than a bunch of No. 2 pencils sharpened and ready for work. I even love the way they smell.


Have a great week! ~Rhonda
 
A Dream begins card
stamps: PTI - Teach & Inspire
ink: PTI - Summer Sunrise, Terra Cotta Tile; Memento - Tuxedo Black
paper: Cosmo Cricket - the Boyfriend; PTI - Stamper's Select White, Kraft
other: PTI - Vintage Labels, twine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie