Back to School: Day Four


 


I loved putting this card and pillow box together. The paper has so many colors to work with. I love the large sentiment from MFT. I think my favorite thing is the way the embellishments came together on top of the spiral notebook page.


When I started working on these teacher projects, I cut lots of dies and did a lot of stamping. It really paid off when putting the projects together. I probably used more than I normally would just because I was trying use all of them.



The pillow box die is wonderful for a quick small gift.~Rhonda

Best Year Ever card 
stamps: PTI - Teach & Inspire, Apple Prints; MFT - Birthday Sentiments
ink: PTI - Dark Chocolate, Tropical Teal, Aqua Mist: Tim Holtz - Walnut Distress ink
paper: Fancy Pants - Off to School; MFT - Natural; PTI - Bitty Dot Dark Chocolate
other: PTI - Spiral Notebook, Seeing Stars, Apple Prints, Double Ended Banner, Super Stars border die, pillow box

4 comments:

  1. Your card not only has a school theme...but a bit western vibe too Rhonda! You really nailed all the back to school projects this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy! I hadn't noticed the western vibe but by golly you are right!

      Delete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie