Back to School: Day One


It's almost time for schools to start back in session around here. Only one of my guys is still in college but I mentor a little girl. We are going into the 3rd grade this year. I think multiplication is in our future. With that in mind I decided to multiply my efforts by working with a couple of stamps sets and making several teacher cards at once. So ALL week I'm focusing on Teachers.


While reacquainting myself with Teach & Inspire I re-read the Tip and Idea sheet that PTI includes with its stamp sets. One of the dies that coordinates with this set is Fillable Frames #7. I had totally forgot about that die. ~Rhonda



Teacher Thank You card
stamps: PTI - Apple Prints, Teach & Inspire
ink: PTI - Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise
paper: Fancypants - Off to School; PTI - Spring Moss, Stamper's Select White
other: PTI - Fillable Frames #7, Apple Prints



3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Rhonda. My boys are way past shcool age, so I don't usually buy teacher stamps, but I'm thinking that Apple Prints just might find its way to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable! I'm sure any teacher, especially a math teacher would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout--love that patterned paper for the base! Great job of combining those two stamp sets for one awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie