Birthday Wishes




I really wanted to use this cloud paper from Bo Bunny and then I watched this video from Jennifer McGuire. Jennifer shows an inking technique that I used on the balloons. By using a second darker color of ink and dapping some of the color off of one side you get the shading. 


Jennifer always makes it look soooo easy. Are you taking the stretch your stamps class? ~Rhonda

Birthday Wishes card
stamps: PTI - Balloon Bash
ink: PTI - Limeade Ice, Pure Poppy, Lavender Moon, Plum  Pudding, Summer Sunrise: MFT - Lemon Drop; Memento - Tuxedo Black
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White; Bo Bunny (SSS August card kit)
other: PTI - Balloon Bash die, Fillable Frame #10

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous birthday card, Rhonda! The background paper looks fantastic with your brightly colored balloons!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie