PTI - February Blog Hop Wednesday Wishes #8



It's already the end of February which means its time for PTI's blog hop. The inspiration this month is a beauty. I loved the repetition of the pattern, bright colors, and white space. I also used a birthday sentiment so I can continue my Wednesday Wishes challenge for myself.

My take is a clean and simple design made easier by using my MISTI tool. I love that I could create a clean grid and re-stamp as much as I needed to get the bright colors. A spritz of Mister Huey's Shine color mist was the finishing touch.

Have fun hopping today! ~Rhonda




Yay! card
challenge - PTI February Blog Hop; Wednesday Wishes #8
stamps: PTI - Ombre Builders, Stylist Sentiments: Birthday
paper: PTI - Winter Wisteria, Stamper's Select White
ink: Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Orange Zest, Royal Velvet, Winter Wisteria, Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon; Versamark
other: Ranger - Enchanted Gold Embossing Powder; Shine; My Sweet Petunia - MISTI tool

16 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this, Rhonda! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous and unique take on the challenge inspiration! Way to go, Rhonda!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda - this is a really lovely take on the inspiration photo. And you're making that Misti pretty irresistable - such precision! Wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful grid stamping- I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda, I love your modern graphic take on the inspiration photo! Ombre Builders has been on my wish list since it came out. Now with MISTI, this stamp set may just be in my cart soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome take on the inspiration photo, Rhonda! Great stamping with MISTI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card - but you must not tempt me with that MISTI lol.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love that graphic, colorful design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome take , beautiful colours and perfect stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love the background stamping!! Absolutely awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this graphic design! Very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elegant beauty Rhonda! Can't wait till my misti arrives! Definite difference to the stamping results. Yours is so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WoW! So colorful. Love your take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is SUPER BEAUTIFUL!! =) I LOVE the AMAZING Design and your take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, Rhonda, fabulous take on the challenge! Your stamping with the MISTI sure shows off those colors. They look so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow i love the graphic feel of your card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie