Your Smile . . .




How about a little variety, Garden Variety this is! I may be pushing spring just a little but the sentiment seemed appropriate for February. 


I love Colorbox's silver ink. Great coverage and the little watering can is so cute! I used the tools to ground the image. I think it worked.


Here is the inside. I used a distress tool to lay down some sweet blush ink. ~Rhonda

Your Smile card
stamps: PTI - Garden Variety
paper: PTI - Vintage Cream, Sweet Blush
ink: PTI Sweet Blush, Spring Moss; Colorbox - Silver
other: PTI - Tiny Tags die, Garden Variety die; DMC white cotton perle

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card, the colors are beautiful, and I like the tools stamped on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie