Wednesday Wishes #7


 Have you fallen under the spell of the new MISTI tool? Mine arrived earlier in the week. There is definitely a learning curve but it is well worth it. I used it to create this week's card. I decided to try some layered flowers which I've not had too great of success with in the past.


I love that I can use re-ink stamps and use my light color inks so easily. I even "dressed up" an envelope using PTI's Framed stamp set. My rectangle stayed in shape without warp.



I think whenever I'm using the MISTI that I will at least make a couple of cards. I changed out the sentiment this time. ~Rhonda

Floral card
stamps: PTI - Reasons to Smile, Botanical Silhouettes, Framed, Heart to Heart #4
ink: PTI - Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Berry Sorbet, Bitty Dot Berry Sorbet
other: PTI - Rustic Burlap Impression Plate, Envelope Liner die; MISTI tool

2 comments:

  1. Glad you having fun with your MISTI! I've been seeing so many posts about it but haven't gone down that road--yet!! Your cards are gorgeous. Love your envelope too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see what the MISTI can do, thanks for sharing! Your cards are beautiful, the stamping is perfect! Oh, my birthday is too far away, I want one now!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie