Wednesday Wishes #5


Already another Wednesday and Wednesday Wishes! My Wednesday post is all about cards that send wishes of some kinds. Today is encouragement with a bit of a Valentine feel! We are very lucky indeed if we have a friend that warms our heart!!


I had to do same masking to get my mugs layered. I haven't done that in a while so it was fun! This is a pretty easy set for that technique. Good practice for me. The steam is from Comfort Food.


I hope you are staying warm. I'm flying back from Chicago today. It is crazy cold there. ~Rhonda

You Warm my Heart card
stamps: PTI - Scent-imentals, Comfort Food
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White
ink: PTI - Winter Wisteria, Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow, Fine Linen
other: Scent-imentals dies;

2 comments:

  1. Great job with your masking and I love those colors! Wonderful card, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love all of the coffee cups! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie