Wednesday Wishes #6


Do you know some friends that won't receive a Valentine this weekend? I think that this could be a hard holiday for some. I thought a goody bag and a card would be fun.


I decided to use the sentiments from the Shakers and Sprinkles. You could substitute "with love" if that works better for you. 

I am also linking this to Papertrey Ink's Day 3 challenge - Handmade tag and matching gift bag.

Sprinkled card
stamps: PTI - Shakers + Sprinkles
ink: Color Box Silver
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, Silver Shimmer; Glitz - Black & White
other: PTI - Shaker/Sprinkles dies, Valentine Stitches; MFT - Fishtail Flags; The Twinery - black twine; metal tag - stash; Silver eyelet - stash

1 comment:

  1. That is so thoughtful of you! Wonderful design, Rhonda! I love the little detail of the tag that says, "Hope your day is".

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie