MIM #203 Doodling with stamps & Wednesday Wishes #9


Love the happy colors on this card. I also stepped out of my creative box by adding my own squiggles and such. I was inspired by Ashley Newell's card here. Her technique is the challenge for this week's MIM #204 Doodling with Stamps. I totally get what Ashley said about it be scary cuz she might have to start over. This was one card that I didn't want to do again. It was tough lining up all these petals!

Hope you are having a super week. ~Rhonda


Happy Birthday card
stamps: PTI - Be Happy, Oopsie Daisy
paper: PTI - Vintage Cream, Orange Zest; MME - Mabel, Breeze
ink: PTI - Orange Zest, Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist; Memento - Black
other: PTI - Mk It Mkt: Shaker/Sprinkles die, Oopsie Daisy; MISTI

7 comments:

  1. A great outcome, even if it was a lot of work, love your colour choices. Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful petals, and the doodles bring so much artistic interest to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Rhonda, for my continued presence here, but I was having trouble signing into my blog profile with my Note...apologies! Di PS...it has been nice visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge, Rhonda! I'm too chicken to try this one....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, Rhonda ~ your flowers are beautiful with your color choices. Great job doodling!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie