You Make my Heart Happy


 

I had a lot of fun creating this set of cards. The inspiration was from an art journal page I saw on Michele Wooderson's blog. I tried to follow the link back to the creator but was unable to do so. I have enjoyed making some Valentine cards that are not red and pink.


I started by inking the grid lines in Spring Rain followed by polka dots embossed in clear. I continued to add layers of color. I think the pattern paper hearts really played up the grid lines on this card.


It was fun to add the text and music notes to the green hearts.


I LOVE the grunge circles from Precious Remembrance. A great basic for layering.


Supplies used on both cards
stamps: PTI - Trendy Tree Tops, Life's Music, Polka Dot Basics II, Background Basics: Text Style II, Geometrics, & Sheet Music; Verve - Wings of Love; Precious Remembrance - Mom & Dad, Positive Thoughts; MFT - Happy Heart Snowman
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Limeade Ice, Spring Rain, Spring Rain pattern paper;
ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow, Limeade Ice, Ripe Avocado, Spring Rain
dies: PTI - Limitless Layers: Hearts; Verve - Wavy Hearts
other: Target - gold/creme twine; Zing Clear Embossing powder; sewing machine

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for sharing your creations using Precious Remembrance stamps Rhonda!:) I super love it! Really artsy!:) Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Rhonda--both of your cards are so incredibly creative! Your backgrounds are wonderful and then you added all those great layers of colors and fun hearts. Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie