Sending Sunshine



Papertrey Ink has a Monthly Moments Trading Card Challenge!!!  Based on the old ATC trading card days, you are challenged to do something amazing with a 3x4 flat card!  Stamp it, layer it, embellish it any way you wish! 


I broke open my new Doodlie-do stamps!! Goodness gracious! These flowers are fun to color. 


Off to watch the Olympics. Can you imagine doing the things they are doing on snow boards??

Sending Sunshine card
stamps: PTI - Doodlie-do
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Spring Rain pattern paper; Black - ?
ink: PTI - New Leaf; Memento - Tuxedo Black
other: PTI -  Doodlie-do dies, Limitless Layers: Hearts; MFT - Blueprints #6
Copic Markers - YG13 YG17 B91 R85




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love what you've done with the Doodlie-Do images. Makes me want to break open mine, haven't used them yet! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your combo of that image with those various papers. Very eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie