You are Always . . .




A quick and easy birthday card is up today. I have lots of tag dies but I was so intrigued by this one from Reverse Confetti. I kept telling myself that I had enough but when it finally came back in stock I couldn't resist. It is a little short and squattie and I LOVE it!



I love the way the sentiment fits perfectly. I also inked the sentiment in Raspberry Fizz. I had considered black but am so glad I changed my mind. The pink brought the yellow paper to life. I was actually surprised at what a difference it made. Obviously I need to step out of my black sentiment habit.

 

You are Always . . . card
stamps: PTI - Watercolor Wonder, Feather Finery, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
paper: MME - Happy Day; PTI - Stamper's Select White
ink: PTI - Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold
dies: Reverse Confetti - Tag Me
other: PTI - Harvest Gold Twill ribbon; The Twinery - Blossom twine

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! I couldn't resist this die either and so happy to see that sentiment fits perfectly! Awesome! Thank you for the inspiration. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristie! Have you made some projects with it?? Would love to see them.

      Delete
  2. I also have been wishing I had that cute squatty tag...like I need more tags! LOL. I predict I will be receiving this one in the mail very soon. Love that your sentiment looks like it was designed to fit that tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I agree about the tag! There is something really special about the size & shape. I keep thinking I should order it but just haven't yet. I have that PTI sentiment set so now I know one that would fit perfectly! Love the fun colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie