Just What the Doctor Ordered


I'm playing along with PTI 's Timed Challenge. The goal was to pick only seven items in seven minutes and complete the card in 17 minutes. My inspiration was my own COLD!! I've been eating soup for a couple of days. 


This card was so simple to do. I also stamped "feel better" on the inside. The time to complete it was only 4 minutes and 49 seconds. I think I can enter that time for a new stamping record. Maybe there is GOLD in my future! Are you watching the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics tonight? 

supplies
stamps: PTI - Comfort Food
ink: PTI - Pure Poppy
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White
other: The Twinery - Black & White; Ranger - Stickles Christmas Red


3 comments:

  1. Great set for this challenge! If you sent this to someone, they would never guess it took less than 5 minutes to make! We just got home and turned on the Opening Ceremony and are now watching all the countries march in. Rest and enjoy the Olympics. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I forgot about those opening ceremonies. Better run. Just wanted to say that I hope you feel better soon, and that this is a fabulous card, and looks like way more than 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE LOVE this!!! This is so pinned for the future!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie