Vintage Valentine Clown Children


 
I fell in love with this Vintage Valentine Clown Children from the Graphics Fairy. I printed it on Epson Presentation paper. Don't know why but the when you use this paper the colors when printed are great. A regular card stock paper looks washed out. 


I chose to bring out the blue of the background by using MFT's Berrylious paper. Love the combination of the light blue with the red.


I used the smallest stitching lines dies to cut my stitching holes on the heart. I wasn't sure I would use these dies but I think they may have a permanent place on my desk. A great basic. 


Be my Valentine Vintage Clown Children card
Digital Image: Graphics Fairy -  Clown Children
stamps: PTI - Tiny Treats: Valentine
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy; MFT - Berrylious; Epson Presentation Paper Matte
ink: PTI - Pure Poppy
dies: PTI - Limitless Layers: Hearts, Heart 2 Heart #3, Stitching Lines, Valentine Stitches; MFT - Blueprints #6
impression plates: PTI - Rustic Burlap, Woodgrain
other: Hobby Lobby - Cotton pearl thread; Tim Holtz - Tiny Attacher; Crop a Dile corner chomper

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful vintage card...love the tip about the Epson paper...love the little stitches on the heart and arrow and the heart die cut behind the photo was very smart. This is one of my favorites of yours Rhonda...ohh..just noticed the staples too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Love the sweet vintage digi! And aren't their shoes cute. I wondered about the stitching dies and like you wasn't sure about how much I would use them. Glad to hear they worked to attach your little heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neat card! I love how you added the vintage-looking valentine. It is such a fun touch. Love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie