friends



I'm enjoying working with a different color palette this week. I had been using lots of black and red as seen here and here. My love for pink continues though I'm pairing it with some blues and yellows. I'm also in a hurry for some SPRING! hence butterflies.


Does anyone else have a problem keeping their white embossing powder clean? As you can see in the picture there are touches of black or something. It seems wasteful to not put the unused back in the jar. Granted it doesn't look to bad in person but the camera sure picks it up.


Hope you are getting some sunshine in your neck of the woods.

friends card
stamps: PTI Flutterby Friend, Butterfly Dreams
paper: MME - Happy Day; PTI - Stamper's Select White
ink: PTI - Hibiscus Burst; Memento Tuxedo Black; Versamark
dies: PTI - Doily Details, Framed Out #12, Butterfly Dreams
other: Zing - White embossing powder; The Twinery - Buttercream twine

2 comments:

  1. Anyone who notices those black specks doesn't deserve this cute card Rhonda! Cute card and I love those little frames and how the twine is tied around one of them. Great idea. I have separate trays for my white and clear embossing powders and if I use a colored one, I use a sheet of paper folded in half to use to pour my powder back in the jar. Once I slipped up and poured white into the clear container and had to throw the whole thing out. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Rhonda--so pretty! I don't think anyone would ever notice specks in the white. Thanks for reminding me about Butterfly Dreams. I haven't used that set in ages and your butterflies are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie