Strong is the ONLY Choice



I playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash #19. I like these colors a lot. I originally had thought I would stamp my sentiment on yellow paper but didn't like that a bit so I was scrambling around. The time was close. Watching the time tick gets my adrenaline going!



Have a great weekend everyone! ~Rhonda

Strong card
Challenge - 10 Minute Craft Dash
stamps: MFT - Vertical Greetings
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Spring Rain dot pattern paper
ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
other: MFT - Vertical Greetings die; Twine - Twinery; PTI - Lemon Tart button





1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I am so in love with the sentiment on this card. I've heard the phrase before, but didn't know it was a stamp- how neat! Your card is beautiful and I think your idea to switch out the yellow with white was a good one.

    Thank you for playing along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Rhonda. I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie