Happy Birthday



I couldn't resist playing along with the latest Muse Challenge. I loved the colors and graphic feel of the center elements on Laurie Willison's card. Her background paper for the picture had a big influence on my color selection as well. :) I decided to try and line up my own.


Enjoy your weekend everyone! ~Rhonda




Happy Birthday card
Challenge: Muse #20 Laurie Willison card
stamps: PTI - Sketched Shapes, 2012 Birthday Tags
paper: My Mind's Eye - Quilting Bee; PTI - Stamper's Select White
ink: PTI - Orange Zest, Aqua Mist
other: PTI - Orange Zest grosgrain ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Such a creative take on Laurie's card. I just love how you created a pinwheel with your Sketched Shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool - I love your stamped pinwheel! Thanks for playing along with Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the challenge - your card looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Love the stamped pinwheel made from the triangle stamp.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie