Project Life - Week 18


 Both sides of the layout

I'm learning how to re-do furniture from a pro. We are having a blast sanding and painting. Projects like this are always so much more fun with a friend. 

Left side of layout

We celebrated Bob's 54th birthday this week. Ryker returned from his 1st semester at Concordia University. I survived my baby being away.

Right side of layout

The Kid's Hope Bowling Party was a blast. Lil Miss had the high score and was so excited!!! ~Rhonda

Week 18 layout
Becky Higgins Digital Project Life Template A,
Jessica Sprague white outline box
September Blue -  Word Art Titles

Splendid Fins - January Card Kit
Paper: Persnickety Prints - Biker Boy

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to see you are doing project life. I am wanting to try it, but am afraid my life is so boring I wont have enough to take pictures of! I wish I had started it when my kids were young...me drinking a cup of coffee or my husband playing solitaire on his phone is going to be pretty darn boring every week! Great job on yours.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie