Enjoy Life



Are YOU? Enjoying Life? I get pretty caught up in doing lots of stuff. Making cards and then not sending them out for someone else to enjoy or receive an encouraging word. Working in my garden and not cutting flowers to enjoy inside. So this week I promised myself I would  


  1. send a card or two  
  2. sit on the porch with a glass a wine to admire the hard work we have put into the garden.
What are you doing to enjoy life? I would love to know. ~Rhonda



Enjoy Life card
stamps: PTI Think Big Favorites #
paper: My Mind's Eye - Come Away with Me, Quilting Bee; PTI - Stamper's Select White
ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow
other: PTI Limitless Layers 2 1/4" circles, Superstars border die, Seeing Stars die

1 comment:

  1. I sat down to read a book yesterday afternoon and ended up taking a nap instead. Either one is enjoyable, but the nap was fabulous! What a pretty card and something we all should take a little time to do!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie