PTI Blog Hop - A Touch of Gold




I thought I would have to pass on this months blog hop but couldn't stand it! I had to jump in. My cards are really simple this time. I created a wedding card and then I couldn't quit using the gold embossing powder. I made a set of quick thank you notes as well. 


I think the gold wrapping paper liner for the envelopes is what makes the set. The wrapping paper has a new purpose since I always seem to use gift bags for most of my gifts. 


Happy Hopping friends! ~Rhonda


Thank You card and Happy Wedding card
Challenge: PTI June Blog Hop - Touch of Gold
stamps: PTI - Quilled Elegance, Think Big Favorites #19
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White
ink: Versamark
other: PTI - White Envelope, Envelope liner die;  Zing - Gold embossing powder; Christmas wrapping paper; Container Store - White Ribbon

17 comments:

  1. Rhonda these cards are siimply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards and envelopes. They are so elegant. I especially like the wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean, simple and elegant! Love the touch of gold in the envelope as well. So glad you could hop along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning--brilliant idea to line the envelopes with wrapping paper. What a super set all put together like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, both gorgeous cards! Makes me wish I have that quilled set. -Irma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love simple yet elegant. Thank you for the compliment on my card:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty card! love the envelope liner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If that's what Zing gold embossing powder looks like, then I'm getting some for sure! I also think I need Quilled Elegance now. I love the simplicity of these sets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are stunning, Rhonda! The quilled set is so lovely in gold and I love the envelope liner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The simplicity of your gold embossing on white makes these cards real beauties Rhonda! Love you gold liner for the envelopes - you cards look so finished!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! A perfect wedding card set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are just beautiful! So incredibly elegant! And the liner for the envelopes is the perfect touch!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow- love your cards and matching envelope too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very elegant cards and envelope. I'm going to check my wrapping paper stash for this idea!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Rhonda. Love the CAS design. The gold looks great with those images.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, GORGEOUS set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the wedding card is so elegant. Love those notecards.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie