Thankful Thursday #42


 

Thankful Thursdays are my opportunity to "Up My Gratitude." The goal is to make at least one card a week to thank someone. I LOVE when you play along by linking up below. 



 Feeling stripey today! The perfect way to use up paper scraps. I used the PTI Wonderful Words die for my thankful. It was easy to snip into syllables. 


I had not used my Spellbinder dies in quite a while but they were the perfect size for my scallop and circle. I wanted most of the thank to be in the circle.


A little Mister Huey Color Mist helps the sentiment stand out.



Have a great week friends!~Rhonda

 

supplies used:
stamps: PTI Wonderful Words: Additions
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
paper: PTI Stampers Select White; Authentique Free Bird Series


other: PTI Wonderful Words dies; Spellbinders Classic Scallop Circle small, Standard Circles small; Mister Huey Color Mist Passport

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie