Hexagon Fun - Hello Friend



I finally played with the hexagon cover plate from Papertrey Ink. I had a little trouble getting a clean cut but added some additional paper as a shim. New cutting plates didn't hurt the process either. :)



If you haven't downloaded Nicole Heady's hexagon color planner, you can get it here. Just scroll down a little. It was a life saver. 



Once you start playing around you can't stop! The sentiment is from Think Big Favorites #3. ~Rhonda

supplies used:
stamps: PTI - Think Big Favorites #3
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
paper: PTI - Kraft; Crate Paper - Portrait Collection paper pad
other: PTI - hexagon cover plate die


1 comment:

  1. Great hexagon cards, Rhonda! I love the mix of patterns on this one!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie