Forever Friends



Do you have a 4 ever friend? I have been blessed with several. The kind that are ALWAYS there for me through thick and thin. 

I received this pattern paper and cute 4 ever friend note through the swap at the PTI Stamp a faire. Everyone brought stuff and I came home with this cute package of Glitz Whatnots. It is perfect for a girlfriend card.


I added a tiny tag with "You're the Best" onto the seam binding to complete this sweet card. 

Enjoy your day friends! ~Rhonda

supplies used:
stamps: PTI - Tiny Tags
ink: PTI Dark Chocolate
paper: PTI Dark Chocolate; Basic Grey - pattern paper (don't have its name); Glizt - Whatnots vintage 4 ever friends
other: PTI Tiny Tags die and twine; Hug Snug seam binding


3 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a forever friend is there Rhonda? I love this sweet card...it says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Rhonda - nice combo of elements and such a pretty bow - but i really love the tiny tag. funny how such a small detail just finishes it off perfectly (i need to add those tiny tags to my PTI wishlist LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, I love this! The paper is so sweet,and I love the color choice of the deep blue bow. Friends are wonferful blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie