Hexagon Fun #2 - Hi There




Once you start playing with the hexagon cover plate you don't want to stop. PLUS there are SO MANY extra pieces of paper that I couldn't just throw away. MUST make something!


So what do you think about my flowers? I also used the PTI impression plate Simple Stripes to give a little more interest. ~Rhonda

supplies used:
stamps: Flower Fusion #5
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
paper: PTI Kraft; Crate Paper - Portrait Collection paper pad
other: PTI Simple Stripes impression plate, hexagon cover plate

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet. I love the geometric flowers. So novel. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love your hexy flowers.-Irma

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie