50-70 Trip



I thought I would share a couple of pictures of our 50-70 trip with my parents. I turned 50 in June and my Mom turns 70 in November. We traveled up Highway 1 in California. 

The first picture is in front of Pepperdine University. They have these flags up for the victims of 9-11. It is quite a sight. 



The next is at the Reagan Presidential Library. What an incredible place to see. If you ever have the opportunity to visit, jump at it.



In Santa Barbara where we stayed for one night before moving on there was a Farmer's Market. They close down 2 blocks of Main Street every Tuesday and Saturday for vendors to sell their goodies. It was beautiful produce and flowers. I might eat my veggies if I could pick up this goodness every week. 



I have some more pictures that I will save for another day. ~Rhonda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie