Looking Back - Looking Forward


Tis hard to believe that another year is beginning. As is the custom a look back to assess skills learned and projects completed gives me a chance to reflect and then plan for the next year. Make sure  you eat some black-eyed peas today!
January - Die Dividers


One of my first projects in January was to tackle my die storage. I am still using this system a year later and LOVE it!

February - Valentine One and Two



I couldn't decide between these two cards. You can never have too many hearts.



This is my go-to wedding gift. The class I took from Jessica Sprague paid off. 


My April card represents all the fun I had playing along with the Viva la Verve Challenges during 2013.


This is the first time I had ever done any water coloring with re-inkers. I have been playing with this more on tags and hope I get some more done in 2014.

June - Flip Flops

I'm still wearing my flip flops. How about you? My Mom even bought flip flop socks so she can wear her's even in the cold weather.


 Did you happen to count the number of MIM's you participated in this year? This card used the feather tutorial that Melissa Phillips shared.

August - Digi Stamps


I used some digi stamps as well this year. Stella just happens to be one of my favorites. I LOVE her attitude. A little sassy and cranky can be just the ticket for some things. :)

September -Love Language



I had a blast using tags and dies for my HS Youth Group Girl Party. Hearing their squeals of delight as they came in was such a treat.

October - Fall

Did you jump on the sequin bandwagon?? It is amazing how such a little item adds just the right amount of pizazz.

November - Tags

I think these tags were some of the messiest and most fun to create. Lots of new techniques and I think I finally took a pretty cool photograph. Still working on the photo skills.

 December - Packaging


I wanted to use my supplies for wrapping this year. I think it took a lot longer to get it all wrapped but the results were worth it. The plan is to start working on the tags a lot earlier in 2014.

I am thankful for each one of you who takes the time to visit and comment on my posts. Friends are a treasure. ~Rhonda


You can see 2010 and 2012 if you want to take a further look back. I sure hope my skills have gotten better.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie