Autumn Tags


I went a little crazy playing with re-inkers, distress inks, etc and created a pretty paper that I turned into tags for autumn.


The 1st tag is the gratitude tag. I die cut the apple several times from cereal box cardboard and then went to town with the glitter. I hope you can see the background stamping near the bottom of the tag. LOVE it!


The 2nd tag is the leaf. I used the chicken wire stencil across the bottom. Modeling paste is really easy to use and dries quickly. You need to give it a try. 

Have a great week! ~Rhonda

Gratitude tag
stamps: PTI - Fall Elegance, Background Basics: Postmark
paper: PTI - Classic Kraft
ink: too many colors to count
other: Martha Stewart glitter; PTI - Apple Prints die, Just the Ticket, Tag Sale #5; cardboard from cereal boxes; Hug Snug Seam binding;

Leaf tag
stamps: PTI - Leaf Prints, Just the Ticket
paper: PTI - Classic Kraft
ink: too many to count
other: PTI - Tag Sale #6, Leaf Prints die, twine, Just the Ticket die, Canyon Clay button; Crafter's Workshop - Mini Chicken Wire stencil; Liquitex Light Modeling Paste; Hug Snug Seam binding

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You have really been busy and with such interesting techniques too! I have never tried that modeling paste...I'm barely competent with glitter! These are beautiful tags, too pretty to use!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie