Snowflake Tags




Tis the season to begin some tags or it won't happen. These were simple to make. I stamped Tag Sale #7 with the background stamp first. If you have background stamps you need to be using them. It is amazing how make interest they add to a project. 


The top snowflake I spritzed with Mister Huey's Shine. I love the added sparkle. I have been using my sewing machine a little more as well. It is really nice when you are making several of the same item. 


Thanks for stopping by! ~Rhonda

Snowflake tags
stamps: PTI - 2012 Birthday Tags, Background Basics: Postmark
paper: PTI - Vintage Cream, Stamper's Select White; Authentique - Wonder Collection; Hobby Lobby - vellum
ink: PTI Spring Moss, Scarlett Jewel
other: PTI - Tremendous Treats Christmas die collection, Tag Sale #7; Spelllbinders - Snowflake Wonder dies; EK - Large Edger oval chain punch; The Twinery - Honeydew; Mister Huey's Shine; buttons - stash; Hobby Lobby - White cotton perle thread; sewing machine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie