Celebrate Autumn


 

Well I think fall is finally coming to North Texas. We are supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow which will be a welcome change. I pulled out PTI's Leaf Prints to make an easy fall card. I was inspired by this card from Debby Hughes at Lime Doodle Design. I loved ALL the detail on the top 1/3 of the card but couldn't quite pull out the Christmas yet so went fall. I used the large Front & Center #1 die to create the scallop on the green dot paper. 


I used lots of inks on the leaves. My combo's were Canyon Clay and Terracotta Tile, Summer Sunrise and Orange Zest, and finally Pure Poppy and Terracotta Tile together.


Do you have the Herringbone Impressions plate? It is perfect for fall.  


Enjoy your week friends! Maybe I'll need to make some hot chocolate. ~Rhonda

Celebrate Autumn card
stamps: PTI - Leaf Prints, Fillable Frames #7
paper: PTI - Text Style Fall Prints & Patterns, Stamper's Select White
ink: PTI - Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, Canyon Clay
other: PTI - Leaf Prints dies, Herringbone Impression Plate; sequins from my mother's old Christmas ornament kits



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie